The Best Ear Surgeon EVER!!!! HE Makes Too-big Ears Look Smaller!WOW - Los Angeles, CA

For my confidence. 4 years ago,I had a...

For my confidence.

4 years ago,I had a surgical procedure to correct my ear .The surgery was unsuccessful and I had another surgery this year(April 12/2012) in an attempt to correct the first procedure. After a long search I was very LUCKY to I find  Dr.Steven Svehlak, Brilliant and Passionate Surgeon!!!.

My recovery was sooo much easier than I expected.I was in almost no pain after the first day.I'm currently 2 weeks and 4 day post op, and I am impressed,my ears look so NATURAL AND WAY SMALLER,and I feel absolutely incredible.My confidence has sky rocketed and I never thought I'd be this happy with my  look  in my  life! It is absolutely one of the best things I've ever done for myself, if not the best!!!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr Steven Svehlak was simply excellent. He is passionate about what he does, and genuinely cares about his patients and their results.I found this practice and liked it from the moment I arrived. The office staff is extremely friendly and accommodating,they made me feel right at home.I couldn't have asked for a better team for my surgery. Dr.Steven Svehlak is absolutely amazing, he makes you feel very comfortable and he is very open about every step of the process. He explains everything, is very patient and answers every question you have. He's not only a doctor,he's an ARTIST,he knows exactly what he's doing!!! I am so glad I made the decision to have him as my doctor! Dr. Svehlak Steven is the best ear surgeon that I have ever come across!! I have researched many doctors and trust me most of them only do ear pins. But Dr. Svehlak is the only one that can do a wonderful job of entire ear reconstruction, changing the whole ear structure, making it smaller and not change the shape of your ear. THANK YOU Dr.Svehlak,You changed my life!!!!!!! Two thumbs up!!!

Do you have before and afters you could post??? Or email ??
OMG...finally I corrected the price...:)

Ah ha... okay. $7,500 seems more realistic. LOL Thanks!

Hi Sharon,.the coast listed above it's not correct,I paid $7,500,I'm trying to correct it,but some how after my correction,still shows $8..I don't know why?? lol

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for posting your story. I'm happy to hear your op went so well!

Is the cost listed above correct? It says $8, so I'm assuming that's a co-pay or something?