Truly the Best... when You Desire (And Can Afford) the Best - Los Angeles, CA

I've been going to Dr. Hansen since 2011 and...

I've been going to Dr. Hansen since 2011 and nobody can believe my age; I am 57 years old and I truly believe I look 10-20 years younger. I've used him for botox, fillers, laser work, and more. Most recently he used Dysport and Juvaderm and 1 other solution which I can't recall. He also removes skin tags, moles, and even the blackheads which sometimes erupt on my back. He does all the work himself and it's as close to painless as can be. I know there are cheaper options and I never question the price because the results are so excellent. It's my FACE for god's sake, and I'm not looking for the cheapest price. And if you have a sense of humor, call and ask them to send you his Newsletter! It's hysterical. Really, after many doctors who could not get it right, my crows feet are gone, my blotchy skin tone is more even, and any ugly brown moles are removed with ease. He is always so happy and friendly too. I cannot say enough good things about him.
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the dysport community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the dysport community.
The dysport seems to work the same as botox in the past; I believe my doctor said the dysport is less expensive, works faster or lasts longer (or both)? I prefer to remain anonymous and not post photos. I trust my doctor implicitly and pretty much agree to whatever he suggests. He gave me dysport injections last May and I only returned to him last week, so I waited almost a year. I probably noticed the fine lines and crows feet returning a couple months ago, so I'm guessing it lasted at least 6-8 months.
Thanks for the additional info, I added your review to the dysport community.  That is great that it lasted so long for you- once a year is very easy to justify :)
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon