Cool Sculpting Visits- First Visit Pain Free, 2nd Visit Agonizing! - Los Angeles, CA

I am an active almost 60 year old and have a...

I am an active almost 60 year old and have a management career in the entertainment business. It is a competitive business and I felt like I was perceived as loosing my edge due to my additional weight. I first went to get cool sculpting and did my inner thighs, upper arms and 4 small applicators in a diamond shape on my stomach. I found the entire procedure almost completely pain free. I saw a significant reduction in my stomach, slimming in the upper arms and no results in the thighs. I am down a complete size.The first visit was $4650. After 2 and a half months I went for the stomach touch up only at a cost of $1250. They used 2 larger applicators placed lengthwise. The entire time I was in extremely uncomfortable pain. That was 5 days ago and I have not had a decent nights sleep since that time. I have stabbing pains, burning, itching, cramping sensations. It is worse at night. My stomach is very swollen and looks bigger than it did when I went in! The nurse said that as you have less fat it becomes more painful and that there are is a high concentration of nerve endings in the stomach. I pills but have been taking Tylenol which gives a little relief. I am only hoping that this pain and discomfort does not last much longer!.

The only relief I got was from lidocaine patch on the belly- heaven!!! Terrible shooting pains and tenderness days 4-11. They were a miracle to me. Pain pills didn't tough the actual nerve pain.
Do you have any pic to post my mom just had it done on her abdomen and flanks. Around 5weeks starting to see changes
No , they took pics at the Doctors office and I will get them and post them. I started to see changes within the first week. Now , after the second visit I am quite swollen and believe from what I have read on here that the swelling can take another week or so to go down. I expect to see a good result in a couple months!

10 days after....

It is now ten days since my second visit and I am relatively pain free. A substantial amount of the swelling has gone down and I am looking forward to a trimmer stomach soon.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Marina Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. Very good