DOT CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing - Los Angeles, CA

I have had severer acne since my teens. As you...

I have had severer acne since my teens. As you can see in my pictures the acne left me with a significant amount of scars. I am having multiple treatments done. I had my procedure done at MetroMD Institution in Los Angeles, Ca. Dr. Martin and his staff was very professional and friendly. They made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend this procedure. If you're in the LA area then you must see Dr. Martin. He has a lot of experience with lasers.

I've notice a difference after one treatment. I am so excited for my next one which will be in two months. I will keep everyone posted.
Thank you for sharing! How much downtime is involved and what was recovery like? Cost per treatment?
Thanks so much for taking the time to share! Do you find the treatments painful, do you use numbing cream or injections? What is your recovery time like?
Dr. Martin

I had the procedure done at MetroMD Institution in Los Angeles, Ca. Dr. Martin and his staff were very professional and friendly. They made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend this office if you're in the LA area. He and his nurse Solomon took really good care of.