Amazing Transformation! - Los Angeles, CA

I couldn't be happier with what Dr. Karimi has...

I couldn't be happier with what Dr. Karimi has done for me! I have had on-going issues with my eyes (excessive skin, bags) and cheek area (deficiencies) for years and had some of the leading facial plastic surgeons (including oculoplastics) try to address my concerns with no success. It took Dr. Karimi two visits to address and resolve an issue that 3 other highly regarded physicians could not accomplish over the last 5 years. I had suffered bruising, discomfort and a lot of variability in the results all contributing to what was already a difficult situation for me. Not feeling good about my appearance affected other aspects of my life including diluting my social interactions. I am so elated to say that I feel like my normal, sunny, bright self because I am proud to look in people in the eye. I feel confident and this lends itself to feeling at ease and comfortable with myself and thus positively affects my every day. I am SUPER HAPPY. It was painless, subtle (no one knows) and I am grateful for his expertise and kind bedside manner. He is AWESOME and super talented!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is an absolute gem and has a major edge over others in his field. He is trained in techniques (like micro-cannulation) that allow for AMAZING results with very little dis-comfort. He has an incredible eye and understands how to go about working with you such that your result is natural and beautiful. He listens, is incredibly patient and I would send every single one of my family and friends there should they ever need him.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Cheek Augmentation community.