Just Found the Site- BR in 6 Hours - Los Angeles, CA

I'm 36y.o. and a 42DDD who decided to have a BR...

I'm 36y.o. and a 42DDD who decided to have a BR after the girls just kept growing and growing and growing. I'm only 5'3" and lugging these things around is wreaking havoc on my back, shoulders, and neck. I've put on major weight because my breasts make it hard for me to exercise. I had my first visit with the PS just before Memorial Day and the surgery was approved by insurance in just over a week.

The surgery is scheduled for TODAY and I'm awake because I'm excited, nervous, and anxious all at the same time. I keep wondering if I'm doing the right thing and then I think about all of the health issues that come with extremely large breasts. As I'm sitting here trying not to freak out (!), I think about my best friend's wedding in Jamaica in August and the cute dresses I can wear while I'm there. I can't wait to get into "normal" clothes. Just the thought of not having to shop in the maternity section calms me for a few minutes.

I have to say "Thank you" for sharing your experiences, ladies. Your supportive comments for others in the same condition have been amazingly helpful! I'm thinking of running to the Walgreen's to get some of the items mentioned so they can be here when I get back from the hospital.

Hi there! So anxious to see before/after shots? I'm 31 days and counting pre-op and looking for any and all information, help, compassionate thoughts, problems, and especially pictures if you are comfortable. Now that you are more than a month after i would love to see how your are doing!
Congrats!! Glad it all went well! ! I agree with Iowa lots of rest!!

Congratulations! Glad you are feeling well. Now is the time for lots of rest!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Covered by insurance. Internet searches.