17Year Old With 36F Breast - Los Angeles, CA

HELLO EVERYONE I AM 17 YEARS OLD WITH A 36F CUP...

HELLO EVERYONE I AM 17 YEARS OLD WITH A 36F CUP SIZE LIKE ALL OF YOU I HAVE BEEN STALKING THIS SITE FOR MONTHS NOW AND FINALLY I POST. I HAVE HAD MY BREAST SINCE I WAS IN THE 5TH GRADE AT FIRST THEY WERE EASY TO HANDLE THEN THEY BECAME UNCOMFORTABLE SO THAT IS WHY I AM ON THIS SITE BECAUSE I WANT A DIVORCE FROM MY BREAST AND I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK:
HOW MUCH DOES THIS SURGERY PRICE RANGE FROM?
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD I ASK?
HOW LONG DOES THE HEALING PROCESS TAKE?
CAN YOU PICK YOUR CUP SIZE?
WHO ARE THE BEST SURGEONS IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA?
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR RESPONSE BELOW

TAKING IT A DAY AT A TIME

SO SINCE MY LAST UPDATE I HAD A DISAGREEMENT WITH MY MOM AND SHE BASICALLY SAID SHE THOUGHT I WAS TOO YOUNG AND I SHOULD WAIT. SO IVE BEEN LOOKING AT OTHER OPTIONS. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND SEE IF MY BOOBS GO DOWN SO IM GOING TO TRY THAT AND SEE HOW IT GOES IF MY BREAST DONT GO DOWN I THINK I MIGHT WAIT UNTIL IM 18 TO GET THE SURGERY.

At your age they wanted Me to get the reduction I wish I did then. You will be in some pain discomfort after surgery. They will make you comfortable and you should go home the same day. No raising your arms above your head. Make sure you have button down or zip down shirts. Ask about drains a nipple free skin graft nipple sensation which I do have. You have to wear the sports bra no underwire all the time a few months. If they don't give you arnica get some look into it it helps with bruising and swelling I was on Seentech spelling since I'm on my phone you can get it from Amazon take that the first few days then move to just arnica Montana or traumeel. Those and a few simple herbs have helped me heal faster. What I didn't know was I would be an emotional wreck especially when I got my first period after its all the hormons. I have good days then bad days where I feel ugly and break down. I can't afford the scar cream right now. I would not take any of it back though due to this I have neck pain back pain shoulder pain things that would never have happened if I got the surgery Donext sooner. I could not do gym in school I was hazed I had to stop horseback riding working out. This took over my Life. So I think it's great what your doing I know I talked alot so please feel free to ask questions
well as far for the price you have a few options probably: you can go with your insurance and it will probably cost you your deductible or you pay up front at the doctor and you can deal little bit (like me I said ok no insurance but I want lipo on each side armpit) and for me it was cheaper that way anyway.. but I dont live in LA either... what you should expect? you mean after the surgery? the questions are really good to ask is: make sure your surgeon understand where you want to go (as far as the size); the recovery time the healing time process really depends but what I have been seeing it is more around 4-6 weeks (when you can start lifting of course) for my self I was feeling good 4 days after but could not do anything.. at 2 weeks he gave me the ok to start lifting my arms but still not weights (not more than a gallon of milk) I think when you start meeting surgeons your ideas will all come :)