Implants Are Not Wat I Expected! Still Excited but Their Too Small - Los Angeles, CA

I was so unsure of the CC but I knew I wanted to...

I was so unsure of the CC but I knew I wanted to be a full c cup and not anywhere near the d cup so right before surgery I told the dr those exact same words. He advs me he would go in n figure out wats best for me during surgery. I woke up to 420 CC in one and 440cc in the other. My husband and I both agreed its very small n could have been bigger. Not too happy about the size but maybe ill be OK.... gosh the recovery is so bad! No pain but lots of tightness and pressure! Every morning I wake up and wonder if its worth it... my back is aching my muscle is in pain I don't feel normal I don't feel human. I'm starting to wonder y I put myself thru this and all for small boobies again! Well not small at least it'll be fuller then before but still not enough. I was a 34a before n I'm hoping to be a full c but I really doubt it. Fingers cross. I'm waiting for the d&f stage. Hopefully it'll give me more hope n bigger boobies! Every morning I have sever tightness and pressure and its true wat they say... it feels like an elephant sitting on ur chest!

So ladies anyone going thru wat I just went thru. I'm 5 days post op! It feels like I'm the only one struggling this much LOL. Oh does anyone have pic of ur d&f stages I would truely like to see it... maybe it'll give me more hope for myself.