Help Me Size for a Natural Look! - Los Angeles, CA

I have not gotten my breast augmentation yet. I...

I have not gotten my breast augmentation yet. I would love to get it done next month. I am a 34A, athletic built, 5'3" and weight 120lbs. I work out at the gym and play football. I would love to give up Football for Boobies though. :) What would be the proper size I should get inorder to be a full C cup.

I want silicone implants.

I want silicone implants.

Got my boobs but need help to soften it and get the left breast to drop some more

Had my breast done in late July. Still working on them to be soft can anyone help.

7 months Post Op

My breast drop on the 3rd or 4th month but my left is still a cm high. Still massage and using heat to soften it a bit.

A Cup with 500cc Natrelle Brand Silicone

Had my breast aug in July. I went from an A cup to a big C small D cup using 500cc. I went under the muscle and through my nipples. Now that is has been 8 months since my surgery. Everything has been great I stayed away from the gym 'til my breast and scars heal. Currently, I am using scar strips (NewGel) and been massaging. My breast are still pretty hard so am I experiencing some kind of problems? Help me make them softer. Please...

Great Doctor!

Friendly staff and environment. Staffs all knew what they were doing and the surgery was done in 30mins. My friend said it was the shortest wait time, as a result I heal just as fast. My breast gave me now complications and although I live 7hours away the staff were always ready to answer any of my questions.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Friendly environment and staff. They made me laugh until the anesthetics kick in. Took 30mins on the surgery. Was in and out quick. My scars healed within 1-2 weeks and breast drop in 3 months. I had waited 5 months to lift weights overall I love my breast. Just wish it was a little softer. :) as for scars treatment I am 3 days in using the NewGel silicone scar treatment.

Hi! Have your implants started feeling softer? I'm on on post op day 18 but mine are still pretty tight and not very soft. I'm trying to message everyday. ....update when you can!
Everyone is different. Mine are getting softer but I realize because I lift weights they tend to get tight back. No worries... cause you can always massage them as recommended. At 18days, I was more worried about have my implants drop. So during that time I would Ice the swelling and massage. Lol... Its funny my friend all tease me because I slept in elevation for nearly 3 weeks. Although, I didnt have too but I was obsess with having my implants perfect. Goodluck on you journey your breast will be fine.
Has your surgeon given you any suggestions as to why they don't feel very soft? Maybe they just need some more time and TLC. Either way, they look absolutely beautiful!
Just hot towel by with that it gets cold too fast so I started using the hot bags. I just boil the water and wait until it cools to the right warmth then place the on my trouble area. Then as I massage it it does gets alot softer. Lately, my left boob has been getting softer and it did drop. So... Yes I love them!!!! Oh and its definitely not giving me any trouble at the gym anymore nor back pain.
what size/shape/profile implant did you end up getting?
I am currently a 34d in Victoria secret. The brand was Natrelle, HP 500cc, round implants and the procedure was under the muscle through my nipples. My previous chest size was 32A.
post us for updates. when i find the right doctor i'll start my profile/blogging page.
i wanted to get 350-375cc's there's really not much of a difference between the two. the only time you'll see a difference is when it's at least 50 cc's more or less.
Are the Silicone implants safe?? I heard silicone implants give you a more natural look, but have the potential to leak? Is that correct? Looking forward to hearing back from anyone out there. Thanks

Here's what doctors say about the safety of silicone breast implants. Hope this helps.

Thank you for this very helpful article. It definetely helps me make an informed decision.
With the new silicone implants there will be no leaking. If it is that bad it wouldn't be out on the market. Silicone now can get damage just as saline, only thing different is that saline is salt water base. If a saline implants were to rupture you boobs will look like a flat tire. (Thats in my perspective.) I don't want saline not because its cheap or because its salt water base but i dont like the way they feel. Silicone implant can get damaged too but its not fluid so its not like it'll leak anywhere and if there is a tear I'm pretty sure the latest implant are to stay in tack. Only problem about silicone is that if its damaged you can not tell unless you get your breast examine. But that why i want silicone. :)
We are similar stats and I got 340 saline unders (Natrelle 68HP) and I believe I will be a full C cup when the swelling goes down completely. I've read that silicone compresses more under the muscle, but that may not be accurate. Mine are beginning to look very natural. I need to put up a new pic. My early ones are pretty scary! They look much nicer now.
Hi! It also depends if you opt for saline or silicone. But we are close to the same size and shape so feel free to look at my info for ideas! I ended up w 375 moderate plus profile in silicone and I love them! Good luck!

Thanks so much for starting your story on RealSelf! Different implants look different on each individual. When you have your consultation and try on sizers, you'll get a much better idea of what will work.

Here's what some doctors say about breast implants and cup sizes.

Please keep us posted!