Awesome, Outstanding and Excellent Service - Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I went to 3 consultations and I knew Dr.Wang was the Dr. who really cared about his patients. They treat you like royalty and they actually listen to what you want and then, and only then do Dr. Wang give you the best recomendation for what you want and need. I could go on and on. But don't want to bore you. Just save yourself some time and choose Dr. Wang!!!! Dr. Wang is the Greatest Dr. in this field and I went for Consulations to more than one. So let me save you the trauma. This best referal is from someone who has received outstanding service and you can go in Peace and know that you will be beautiful in great hands and Dr. Wang and his staff genuinely care. The most loving people you will ever meet. 2nd to none. Dr. Wang you are Absolutely Wonderful. I hope that anyone reading this take heed. This will be the best choice you ever made and you to will be singing Dr.Wang's praises. Dr. Wang and Staff I would like to say THANKS from the bottom of my heart. And my Breast BEAUTIFUL. SO HAPPY.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in