Excited to explant

I am beyond thrilled that I made the decision to...

I am beyond thrilled that I made the decision to remove my breast implants. I will have the procedure in just over a month and can't wait. I have had them in for 10 years and while I liked them in the beginning as a full C they got bigger and bigger as I gained a bit of weight and now as a 32F I feel like they are taking over. I'm 5'3.5" and without the implants my weight was around 110. Now My weight is closer to 120 because of the implants. I want to feel thin again and not like I'm lugging around a couple of weights in my chest. They are sexy but I decided I didn't want to get another implant. I just hope they are not too droopy after they are out.

Fear

I do have some fear of removal but after so many positive reviews on this site I feel so much better about having the explant in 4 weeks. My doctor agrees I should have the explant but some days I feel like they are fine and I will miss them. Before I had BA I just didn't know how to feel sexy but now after having them for 10 years I think I will know that's it's not about the size of my breasts that make me feel sexy but all in how I'm thinking about myself, my consciousness. I'm so ready for this! Thanks everyone for posting your stories! :)

Before & After BA - Explanting Soon

More Pics w/ weight gain

3.5 weeks until explant

I am counting the days to get these implants out! I started a new job in the last month and scheduled to take off Jan 23rd, Thursday (explant day) and Friday and then have the weekend to recover. Will this be enough time? I work in an office so it's not that strenuous but I need to get dressed and look normal. I haven't told anyone in my small office (just 3 of us). They will probably notice that my boobs are gone. I just don't want to draw too much attention to my boobs and take a lot of time off to recover. Did any of you go back to work so soon?

Before Explant

Before Explant

Before Removal

Before Removal Pics

Feeling Great

I really feel blessed and happy. I haven't taken off the surgical bra yet but I took a peek and I'm happy. I I feel and look lighter and my boobs now fit my body again. When I got home I slept off the anesthesia medicine and I haven't even needed to take a pain pill. So happy. So worth it.

So happy

I had my 1 day follow up today and am so please with the results. I feel no pain except for a little discomfort around the incision from my bra. I was even able to run some errands. I'm going to take it easy the rest of the weekend and will head back to work on Monday. I feel so much better that I had them removed. It took implants to make me appreciate my real boobs so I'm happy I had them but wish I could have just appreciated them from the start. C'est la vie!

Photo

I day post

I am very happy I have breast tissue and actually still fit into the same bra I wore to the doctors office on explant day, just less stuffed. I feel like I can breath much easier and look so much better in clothes. Seriously a great decision.

Still feeling great

I had my explantation on Thursday Jan 23rd and went back to work on Monday. I feel amazing and so much lighter and look a million times better. Knowing I don't have implants has given me so much more confidence! I alway felt fake with implants. I'm a natural girl in my soul and I felt like a fraud. This site is the best, so glad I got to read so many journeys and see pics of such beautiful results. I'll post another picture of my progress soon.

10 day update

Can you share your doctor's name? I'm in L.A. and desperate to explant, but can't afford the extreme prices I keep running into. I can afford $2000 easily though.
Hi ! I live in LA and was hoping you could tell me what doctor you used. I am trying to find a good doctor to get a breast explant. Yours look amazing ! So would love if you could share the doctors name!
Good to read your story, its something I think about doing sometime in the future, so scary with what would have happened to my natural breast tho. Did you have an under or over placement x
Under the muscle. So happy they are out. Good luck.
can I ask who was your doctor? I'm looking into ex planting mine. thanks!
Beautiful outcome :)
Hi, I'm sorry if I missed it.. Who is the ps u went to in Los Angeles? I am looking to remove mine as well.
You look too great! You were one of the lucky ones that looks good right after explant. I don't think anyone would even know you had implants. Congrats and happy healing.
Thank you!
Beautiful results! We're you expecting that much breast? Congrats! And just think, it only gets better from here.
Thank you!. I knew I had a lot of breast tissue but I thought that once the implants were out that they would be flatter. I'm happy with the result. Good luck with yours. Did you set a date yet? You look like you may have a lot of breast tissue as well.
I so relate to being a natural girl! I had all my babies at home, breastfeed until they stopped...etc. I felt like implants screamed 'I am fake and insecure'. It just felt wrong. How is your energy? I wake up each morning feeling sore and like I've been run over by a truck. Are you off of pain meds?
Exactly, even when people had no idea I had implants the fact that I knew made me insecure and that I would be found out. I didn't tell many for so long until eventually I started talking about it which was very therapeutic and led me to make the decision to explant. My energy is way up and not sure if you read any of my earlier posts but I didn't take pain meds. I rested and slept the day of surgery and by the next day I felt totally normal. I didn't get a lift, did you? If so, that could be the reason you're more sore than me. I'm a little itchy on my stitches but that's about it. Have you taken your bra off much? I have been keeping one on at all times except when I shower.
Good morning excited to explant! How are you today?
Wow! What size were your implants! You can't even tell they are gone! You look incredible!! I hope I have some breast tissue left!
I believe they were over 300 cc but not sure. Thanks so much, I am very happy with how they turned out but I still have some healing to do. You seem like you have a lot of breast tissue so I wouldn't worry.
Wow, you have tons of breast tissue...send some my way LOL! Very happy for you. Rest and heal so they can settle in and the skin can lift:-) You look great and I am sure will look even more amazing in a few weeks! Cheers!
Amazing results! Congratulations!
Thank you!
Good luck with your journey to explant! It feels great to know they are gone!
I found this interesting too. I told my chiropractor yesterday what he thought about my removal. He said for sure. This is why my back hurts and that he read in Forbes mag the other day that white collar successful men preferred smaller breast over big ones. My decision. To implant wasn't to attract men but I found that interesting :)
I have told my chiropractor and physical therapist that I thought there implants it's causing all my back and neck pain they said no. I was always amazed how they were do sure of themselves. Honestly I could see why men prefer natural boobs. When I got really lean out looked like round balls were in my chest. Really the right bra can give a great illusion. Anyways my point is that I was never able to find a health care professional who thought the implants could be causing all my agony. I explant in the morning at 830. I was scared but when I looked at them in the mirror I was glad.
Congrats, they look good so far in the bra. Good size for your frame . I know you must be so happy. I can't wait to get mine out! I wish I was more like you and be able to keep my mouth shut about it because when I tell my friends and co workers that I want to remove. It's all negative. I'm so thankful for sweet ladies like you that are willing to share your story. Thank you
Yeah! It's good to be on the flip side isn't it :-) You look great! My capsules were removed- unexpected so I am totally smooshed in an ace bandage. Tomorrow I get a peak when I shower. Boy does the tape itch!!!! How are you feeling today?
Hope your recovering nicely , can't wait to see you new photos. Congratulations. I'm seeing my consultant today at 1030. Hoping there will be an available surgery date sooner rather than later x