low profile or mod plus?

Hello everyone, I have thought about getting...

Hello everyone, I have thought about getting fuller boobies for a long long time. I finally have a consul with Dr. David Kim in Beverly Hills in a few weeks. I just want to talk about size with him and the different types if incision. I'm certain I want him for my surgery.

Just wondering for you girls, how did you pay for them? I don't want to drop $8000 at once.

Thanks

Im currently about a 34A and hope to be a full B to a small C.

until next time =)

Some pictures

wish boobs

a few wish boobs... i really don't know what size i want. i keep changing my mind

had my consul with dr. kim

my consul was pretty easy, i went in knowing i would want dr. kim to do my surgery. i just had a few questions such as bottoming out and about the different incisions. i think i'm going to go with the size, medium C. i read in other reviews on here that dr. kim was cold or what not. i didn't feel that way at all, he was to the point and honest. he even joked around with me, which caught me off guard haha

i even saw a model that i recognized while i was in the waiting area, which completely sealed the deal, because her's look amazingly REAL and NATURAL. nowwww.... i just have to wait until janaury, to see if i need my hip surgery =( if not... boobies it is =) can't wait to feel and look good

low profile or mod plus?

hey girls,

i was trying to find pictures of low profile breast implants cause its supposed to be the more natural look. curious where can i find photos or what do you girls think? low profile or mod plus?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Hun, low profile is the more nat look but it really depends on the frame of your chest, and what size you want to get to.
I originally had low profile and changed to moderate plus. I think that if you've never had children a want just a little enhancement, low profile is great. I was unhappy because after multiple kids my nipples still kind of pointed at the ground with 200cc. I needed the additional size and projection. I think the most natural results come from matching size to the tightness of your tissues. Obviously, mine were pretty loose and handle the size nicely.
Well i payed $8,530 and my results came out great! I have a friend who went to dr kim in BH and her boobs are so nice and natural looking ! He is great so u have nothing to worry about !!
Oh , i payed with my Visa card so i payed all in full
Did you get low or mod profile. My Dr says most people get high profile but I don't want to look fake. Yours look nice.
I think if you get 300 cc your result will be around full B
I paid cash so I could get a discount.
I was more like a 33A and went with 300cc which has given me a very full 34B thus far (3 weeks out). If you know you want to be a C and you're getting silicone implants, you may want to consider more like 325-350cc. The photos you posted though look a little borderline B and C. Just a thought.
I agree with bettyjean, your wish pics look like a full B small C. And you actually have a fair amount of natural boob! I think it is great that you have pics of both wish boobs and one that represents what you consider a little too big. That may help your PS understand what you are envisioning! Good luck!
thanks
HI Coffee, when is your op date? Is it this month? I wish you good luck. I am sure you can go to C cup easily looking at your current size.
i only have a consul right now hopefully get it before March... or sooner =)
Btw, my citi card is 0% for 18 mth. You can also apply for other credit cards at the same time :)
I know at Dr Kim's office they don't offer the 0% with care credit. Because 0% is only for terms from 6 to 18 months. If you plan on paying it off within 18 mths, I recommend applying for a credit card. I got a citi card that approved me for $5k. So I'll drop the rest in cash. If you plan to pay it off in a few years, go with care credit if you don't mind paying their high rates.
My doc offered a care credit card application that gives you 6 months no interest