Highly Recommend Dr. Sejal M. Patel! - Los Angeles, CA

I had a great experience with my breast...

I had a great experience with my breast augmentation. Dr. Patel made me feel extremely comfortable going in. I was conflicted between different profiles, and he went through different examples with me to determine which was best for me. I work in the medical industry, and it is not unusual for surgeons to have bad beside manners, but he is so personable! Dr. Patel is very accessible, and returns my calls, and texts efficiently. As far as my healing process, I was back to work in 4 days. Additionally, it is so convenient that he has several locations throughout Los Angeles. My breasts look AMAZING, and it has only been approximately a month! Dr. Patel is incredibly talented. I highly recommend him.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Patel is extremely easy to talk to. He addressed all of my concerns. My incisions are ridiculously small for having 375ccs, and he did a GREAT job on my breast augmentation. I work in the medical industry, and his bedside manner is AWESOME! He also makes it a point to be accessible to his patients!