Exceeded Expectation.. Great Professional Doctor.. - Los Angeles, CA

I've waited for several years before committing to...

I've waited for several years before committing to the procedure. Gone to several Doctors for consultation. Just didn't feel right, I'm so glad to have met Dr. Wang. Very professional, knowledgeable, and confident. After the consultation, Dr. Wang made me feel so comfortable about the procedure. First and second day after the procedure was the most uncomfortable times. I was already told that up front. I can assure you it is not as bad as I thought it would be. Just need to rest up, and follow the pain meds instructions. On the third day I was already recovering nicely. Pain had subsided greatly, and can move around a bit. Now a week later, the result of my breast augmentation has exceeded my expectation. With Dr. Wang expertise, he had made the procedure as comfortable and painless as possible. Now, I felt great about myself, and confident with the clothe I'm wearing. I'm so glad that I've waited and got to meet Dr. Wang. Ladies if you are the one who is still indecisive. You got to come down and have a consultation with Dr. Wang. You won't regret it..

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Friend referral

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.