421cc Silicone. A to C 5'9" .145 Lbs. AA - Los Angeles, CA

I went back and forth on having this procedure for...

I went back and forth on having this procedure for about 7 years. Finally got the courage to do it. I'm happy I did it. I wish I'd done a little more research on choosing a size as I now feel like I should have gone up about 25-50 more cc. But overall I am happy. It's been a little over 5 weeks and I'm happy to be able to stretch my arms and hold myself up , etc. Now it's all about Palmers stretch mark concentrated cream and DermaE scar gel. No stretch marks yet. And of course I'll need more time to give a report of the scar.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is very kind and approachable. His work is really nice. Unfortunately he sees many patients each week and I felt the affects of his over scheduling in a few different ways. He overlooked one major request when doing my surgery. I didn't find out until my bandages were removed a week later. On that visit, I waited over an hour to see him only to feel slightly rushed. Also I was misinformed about how to use sizers to decide on my implant size. Now I can only hope that they settle to look fuller on the bottom

Have you noticed any further dropping and fluffing the past 3 weeks? Hope you are healing nicely!

What didn't be do? Uh-oh! Lawsuit? Is it that bad? Good luck!

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Glad to hear you're recovering well so far. Some women find it helpful to take photos each week to easily observer the dropping and fluffing process. Just curious as to how you were misinformed on how to use the sizers? Keep us posted as you continue to heal!