11 Good Years with Saline Implants - Los Angeles, CA

I was really disappointed that dr macdonalds...

I was really disappointed that dr macdonalds office never even called my new ps back. Not what I would have expected from such a caring doctor.

It turns out, the 2nd surgeon I went to just did...

It turns out, the 2nd surgeon I went to just did not follow-up in a very thorough way---Dr MacDonald's office is totally happy to send me my records and I am expecting a call from Dr. MacDonald tomorrow. I am actually really interested in seeing my original records, because I have no before pictures from before my first surgery.

Dr MacDonald DID send my records to Dr. Davila!

Now I know for sure that Dr. MacDonald is the caring, wonderful doctor I always believed her to be and Dr. Davila is an even bigger creep than I realized. It turns out, Dr. MacDonald DID send him my records, but he never got back to anyone at her office to say he had or had not received them and he told me he never received anything from Dr. MacDonald, which was actually just a blatant lie. I miss Dr. MacDonald so much---my experience with her was such a dream compared to the horror of my recent surgery. It makes such a difference to have a doctor who genuinely cares about the wellbeing of her patients and who genuinely likes her patients. Dr. MacDonald and I have talked on the phone for almost an hour in total, since my last surgery, while Dr. Davila could barely offer me five minutes of his time, even though he was the one who performed and botched my surgery. What a difference! I would definitely go to Dr. MacDonald again and I think she is a wonderful surgeon. She spoiled me---I think I thought all surgeons were as wonderful as Dr. MacDonald, but she is a rare and exceptional doctor.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I loved my experience with Dr. MacDonald and if I still lived in Los Angeles, I would have gone back to her, when complications made a revision necessary. Dr. MacDonald is a wonderful doctor, who makes you feel totally taken care of and who genuinely loves her work and her patients. The doctor who did my breast revision is quite casual and not nearly as thorough and my experience with him, now that I am post-surgical and have tons of new questions and worries, is totally making me long for Dr. MacDonald, who followed up with me without my having to stalk her first and whose bedside manner is gentle and sweet and beyond thorough. I trust Dr. MacDonald implicitly.

Glad to hear your implants lasted 11 years, but sorry they are giving you some troubles now. I will jump over to your breast implant revision review to see how you are doing. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!