Super pleased so far! New Pics =]

Hi Everyone!! I have been wanting a Brazilian...

Hi Everyone!!

I have been wanting a Brazilian Butt Lift for almost two years and have finally decided to go through with it. My surgery is in two days, and I'm totally stoked. Although I've had my three previous surgeries in San Francisco, I don't believe any surgeons in my area truly specialize in Brazilian Butt Lift's and therefor tend to give only one type of result; conservative.

I consulted with several doctors in LA and ended up deciding on Dr. Sejal Patel. Although you can't see much of his work here, the pictures he has posted on his Facebook and other outlets are exactly what I am looking for. I have total confidence in Dr. Patel as he has made himself incredibly accessible from our Skype consultation to promptly answering any questions I have.

My current measurements are 36-28-39

I have a square and flat buttock and would like as dramatic a result as possible with wide hips (think Kim Kardashian). I am hoping for at least 1200 cc's in each cheek with ideally about 1500 in each cheek.

Can't wait to finally do this and keep all you gorgeous ladies posted!
congrats girl make sure you post before and after pictures
Thank you so much! Will do!!
Good luck !!!

Too exhausted to give to many details but here's a pic!

Will type a full report later. I'm thrilled!!
Can't wait to see more! U look great
I'm so excited to see the Out come!!! Yay!!!
Congratulations luv! Although we are looking at mostly swelling for now , he did that and I will definitely monitor your progress so I can refer PS to others that come after us or myself If I ever need a revision !

Sorry it's taken me so long! Mini update!!

Hey everyone!! It's been four days since my surgery!

I barely gave any pain but am incredibly sore and it's really hard to get in and out of bed. Also I have a pounding headache whenever I stand up. My doctor said he was only able to get 900ccs in bevause my buttocks were very asymmetrical, but I'm hoping after swelling goes down their still huge. The pics just don't do justice!! I'm obsessed with my new extra grande hips!!

I will try to write a more detailed report of the actual surgery date on my laptop. tonight but it's kind of hard since I'm on my phone!

Btw the night of surgery the inthinkable happened!! Walking to the hotel I fainted and fell backward onto my butt! I was horrified when my mom told me but doctor patel said it should be fine. Keeping my fingers crossed. Also my original measurements were 37 28 39. Where my ass has been hiding is a mystery!!
Sorry to hear about you r fall. Be careful. Sounds like me. I hope you're ok, I am glad your ps was the right on for you. Your waist looks super tiny, :) so far so good!!!
Looking fab mami! Best wishes and prayers your way.
OMG! Please please please, continue to update mama. I live in Los Angeles and would love to stay here VS travel to another state. Dr Patel looks promising, but I haven't seen enough of his work to be convinced. You are looking great though! When you can please show us a photo of your stomach. Thanks and God Bless!

10 days post op!

Hey ladies!!
Sorry I haven't posted in so long. So its been ten days since surgery and I just had my Skype follow up consultation with my surgeon and I couldn't be more pleased! Everything's going well and I'm so in love with my new shape. It truly feels like a different body! Healing has surprisingly been pretty easy and I stopped taking my pain killers at day five. Also, I'm a firm believer that the arnica tablets my doctor prescribed really do help with bruising as my bruises are disappearing nicely. I have to say that there was never any real pain, just soreness in my lipo areas which is now completely gone.

My doctor has been so sweet and as he has been checking in frequently and always promptly answers my questions, however whacky they may be.

I've added my pre op photos as well as my Skype follow up photos.

Can't wait till next week when I get to switch out of my garment and into a corset, woohoo!

I'll keep you ladies posted :D
You look amazing now, imagine How good you'll look in a couple of months when the swelling goes down!! Congrats! :)
Thanks so much I'm so excited to see the final result!!
LOVELY RESULTS! Have a Happy Monday!

New pics!!

Sooooo....

I've been wearing my compression garment religiously but decided to try a pair of panties on for a few seconds before putting it back on after my shower and AHHHH!!!! I can't wait to start wearing panties again with my next stage of compression, a corset.. Just two more days!! Also, although I'll technically be able to sleep on my back in two days I think I'm gonna stick to sleeping on my stomach for a while longer. Oddly enough I'm getting used to it, never thought I'd say that!!
Very nice booty miss. Hope to see more of it :-)
U are looking feeling awesome !

New pics!

Hey ladies!!

So after 2 weeks my doctor says to switch into a corset which I have! It was a pain to lace up but when I took it off to shower the results were ridiculous. This really does give the best compression as it softened a lot of knots and gave me a super smooth appearance. Wore it to school today and felt fine.

At 3 weeks all my soreness has pretty much gone away and I can do all my usual activities, although I'm super paranoid and still avoid sitting as much as possible using a cylinder pillow when I do.

Going back to work in two weeks.

My doctor says I also have to start doing glute focused exercises to achieve the best shape possible. I absolutely HATE exercising but will def. start tomorrow so that my butt can get as round as possible.

Will keep everyone posted!!
Your body looks amazing!!! I have never heard of Dr Patel but after your review I'm def considerin him! Happy healing and please keep updating your journey :)
Wow. You look so amazing. Wow, wow, wow!
He has done a very good job. you look perfect my dear .Congratulations!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

So far I am super confident in having chosen Doctor Patel. Out of all the doctors I spoke with I felt he was the most personable and truly took his time to get to know me and listen to my needs. He's incredibly charismatic and friendly and I feel that he shares my vision, something I find super important!