best doctor ever - Los Angeles, CA

Ok I never usually write reviews or take the time...

Ok I never usually write reviews or take the time to make an account but I just had to for this doctor to share my satisfaction. Where do I begin....well I have been contemplating on the brazilian butt lift procedure for a while and had several different consultations with other doctors in LA. I always have had issue with plastic surgeon offices because 1) I am rushed 2) Doctors allow overbooking 3) I get vibes they doctors are more about business. Dr. Dass and his staff completely showed me something I never saw before. Not only did he exceed my expectations with the procedure I had with him, but everything up until then, during, and after was exceptional. His patient coordinator Leslie is OUTSTANDING. She answered all questions, followed up, and wanted me to be comfortable. She is so down to earth, sweet, and professional. She loves what she does and it shows. I have never encountered anyone like her in a doctor office environment. And as far as my new tummy and butt....I have never felt as confident as I do now. Dr. Dass' before and after pictures do not lie!! I thought it was too good to be true but it's not...the doctor is just one of a kind. Thanks Dr. Dass & Leslie!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Brazilian Butt Lift community.

As a community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.