Botox - Nice Result, Look Rested Yet Very Natural! - Los Angeles, CA

I was always wary of trying Botox for fear of...

I was always wary of trying Botox for fear of looking "frozen" or artificial, however my injector knows EXACTLY what she is doing. As am man the last thing I want to look like is "done", however my injector did an AMAZING job on my brow and frown lines, I expained to her what it was that was bothering me and she gave me the EXACT result I wanted. I dont have very many wrinkles just one heavy frown line right between my brow she *poof* just like that its gone! I also have a naturaly high feminine looking brow and my injector knows the exact place to inject to give me a more flat "James Dean" brow that I LOOOVE! This has only been round two for me with Botox but so far I love it!

Danya Hoenig PA

Dr H had done some wonderful things for me and I have been going to him for years. His Wife D is a PA and works in the office with him and since she is more readily available than Dr H I decided to give D a try, glad I did because she, like Dr H, listens to the patient and they both excel at wonderful bedside manner. They both are extremely interested in going that is best for the client not what is best for they're wallets. It is extremely rare to find a Cosmetic Surgeon practice in Beverly Hills that is so honest with the patient. LOVE Dr H and his wife D, not only are they true medical professionals but they are both really good people as well.

not really, the only think else I can do that would be semi-permanent is to have my corrugator muscle surgically cut to release the tension - not sure I want to go through all that.
No puffiness, it was a real easy procedure with no downtime. I love the flatter brow, although I do wish it lasted longer.

Thanks for the update. Would you ever consider anything more permanent so it would last longer?

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi markychv,

Welcome to the community. I'm glad you had such a great experience. Did you have any puffiness after the procedure, also do you have any pictures? Thanks for the review and please keep us updated.

Thanks,