Botox Insomnia Thread/Dysport - Los Angeles, CA

I was trying to respond to my thread, but oh well....

I was trying to respond to my thread, but oh well..so yes Botox gave me hideous insomnia for 6 weeks, not at first, but after 3 times, b4 that I was fine, nada. Thank you to the doctors who hear me, and no thank you to the doctors who question if it was the botox, cuz peeps with horrific side-effects know better, and it's super condescending and frustrating to her that, especially since it's on the damn box, which make us patients nervous that doctors don't even have to read the box in order to administer the stuff.

That being said, I decided to try Dsyport, 10 measly units, and later that night I felt weird and the insomnia kicked in. Let it be known that I'd risk a bullet in the leg to turn back time, so we're not talking about a wuss here. The insomnia is so strong that for 2 weeks, I can't sleep more than an hour (and yes, factor in shit -tons of xanax, klonopin, melatonin, etc) No sleep...6 weeks, rough to function. I'm totally depressed about it...I know it's foolish, but when all ur friends can do it w/ no probs, it's frustrating, esp since I was able to do it w no problems. My doctor is very smart and said that medications mess w ur hormones, and hormones are stronger than pills, makes sense right? So for now, I'm wrinkly :(, but at least I can get my beauty sleep.