Botox in Masseter Muscle - Los Angeles, CA

This is my first foray into cosmetic procedures...

This is my first foray into cosmetic procedures and the results are subtle but I'm happy with it - subtly slimmer jawline and when I bite down, the hard muscle that formed is no longer there.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

This was a quick office procedure with no recovery time/after care. I was able to go out that same evening and felt great.

Hi Mic,
I am happy with my jawline now but I attribute that to the buccal fat removal and chin implant procedure which you can read the review about in my profile.

I wish you all the best!

ps -I actually dont really know how many units I got; sorry if this wasn't very much help :/
How do you like your jawline now? I just got Botox on my 11's and browlift area plus a lip filler. 5th time for Botox in my 11's area and she suggested maybe doing the jawline area later. 15 units on each jaw area. Is this about what you had? Do you still like your results?
Yes, it's had time to take it's full effect.

Well keep us posted on what you think of it, and how long it lasts for you! :)

I forgot to mention that I am terrified of needles! As long as I don't see them I am ok :)

I explained that to the staff and Dr. Kim and they were great about making sure there were no needles in my view. I was definitely nervous but they were very calming...

There are other procedures I have been researching and am planning to get done but this one was the most subtle and least invasive with no recovery time so I figured I'd start with baby steps...

Ah, well I'm glad they were able to help you through your fear! I'm a bit of the same way with blood being drawn. If I turn my head and close my eyes I'm fine, but if I look...QuEaSy!!

Has the botox had time to take its full effect, or are you still within the first few days of your injections?

Glad to hear everything went smooth with your first Botox experience. It can sometimes be a bit frightening to have something like that done for the first time. Were you nervous at all, or did you just know you wanted to have it done?