Botox is Great in Moderation - Los Angeles, CA

I have tried botox on various areas of my face and...

I have tried botox on various areas of my face and neck and have a clear idea of what I will/won't do again.

I will continue to botox my stringy neck for the rest of my days. I can't see any downside to erasing those dead-giveaway sinewy strings. It hurts a little but not enough to stop me from doing it.

I love a light touch around my eyes. Three tiny, light pin-pricks per side does the trick for my crow's feet. Nobody has ever noticed, my face isn't frozen, and I still crinkle when I smile so nothing unnatural. My under-eyes no longer form 100 wrinkles when I smile, just about 5. It's a lot cheaper and the results are a lot better than eye creams etc.

Here's what I won't do again - the forehead. As much as I dislike the lines on my forehead, I noticed in photographs the strange over-arch that occurs when they botox your inside eyebrow. I liked the lift at first, but it looks weird and now I can tell when someone has had this done.

I also won't do the parenthesis - I had it done once, right on the sides of my nose. It didn't freeze my face, I just find that fillers do just fine in that area.

Here's the great thing about botox (in my experience)... it goes away! I've never suffered any permanent damage or any permanent results. They will keep getting my money because I'm hoping to forestall a neck lift for as long as possible.

Dr. Gross and Dr. Sundaram

Dr. G really explains the musculature of your face so you can make an informed decision. Dr. S does a great job on my neck and has never overdone it. Dr. G tends to be busy and I rarely get in to seem him as he gets booked up really far in advance.