Love my New Nose! - Los Angeles, CA

I booked a cosmetic consult with Dr. Karimi to get...

I booked a cosmetic consult with Dr. Karimi to get more information about a rhinoplasty. I have always disliked the appearance of my nose and as a hard working woman I figured I deserved to finally do something about it! Imagine my shock when Dr. Karimi told me he wouldn't operate on my nose! instead he could do an in office filler procedure which he called a "liquid rhinoplasty" to improve the look and get rid of my bump with little bruising, no downtime, and at a fraction of the cost! I even had some filler left over which Dr. Karimi suggested I use under my eyes to get rid of those pesky dark circles. I had the procedure that same day!
Now, for the first time in my life, I'm getting compliments on my nose . Thank you so much Dr. Karimi!
We'd love to see some before and after pics of your nose!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karimi is a very skilled plastic surgeon who is extremely passionate about his work. It's a blessing to find an honest and talented physician who cares more about his patients and less about the money. He spent so much time answering all my questions, all without rushing me or pressuring me. His "book" is impressive, none of his patients look overdone, all very natural and beautiful! I recommend him wholeheartedly. He is simply THE BEST, whether its his skills, technique, bedside manner, responsiveness, personality, you name it! Plus he's brilliant and double board certified as an ENT. I will definitely be coming back for my health care needs and to maintain these good looks ;) Do yourself a favor and book a consultation.