Beautiful Breast Augmentation - Los Angeles, CA

I feel amazing about my beautiful breasts. I had...

I feel amazing about my beautiful breasts. I had an especially complicated case because I am an athlete - more specifically a rock climber - and I was concerned about implant placement and maintaining strength and flexibility as an athlete. As such, I spent months doing research and contacting tons of doctors to discuss what they thought I should do.
I ended up going with Dr. Nikolov's recommendation - over the muscle smooth round silicone implants. 270 ml were perfect for my body, and look completely natural under clothes. I am thrilled with the results, and have continued climbing, with little to no loss of strength or flexibility. I often forget I have implants, while I'm climbing - they never get in the way or keep me from moving my body the way I want to. I am so happy with my natural, beautiful results.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nikolov and his entire team were incredibly professional and made me feel right at home from the get go. Dr. Nikolov responded to my initial inquiry in thoughtful detail and did the same during our initial consultation. I went to my consultation and within 5 minutes was sure I had found my doctor. I ended up going with his exact recommendation and could not be happier with the outcome of my surgery. I have continued climbing, and have lost little to no strength or flexibility since my surgery. His work is subtle and natural. His staff are incredibly warm and supportive. His artistry is overwhelming.