traumatic experience - Los Angeles, CA

Wanted a tapered fold Traumatizing experience...

wanted a tapered fold

Traumatizing experience.

-VERY rude receptionist named Rosa

-Wanted to get tapered fold, but insisted I get open fold. I decided to listen to him because he is the doctor, but def. regret it. Because my eye was not meant to have an open fold, the 3-DST left my eyes aysmmetrical and with multiple lids.

-He said I would need to get ptosis, only to know that after the surgery he only did ptosis on one eye. I think that was unprofessional of him, he should have told me exactly what he was doing to my eyes before the surgery

-phone and email responsiveness was like pulling teeth! I admit I was a bit nervous about the outcome, so I did send emails regarding questions about my eyes, but they were very cold, didn't listen to me at all but just said to "wait" And what were the results of that? I had to get revision surgery.

-6months later I went in to get revision surgery because I had spent $3000 on the 3DST. This surgery was free of charge, but ended up being a traumatic experience.

-He had me waiting on the table for more than 10 minutes, talked to the nurses the entire time, speaking in Korean about their personal life and whatever

-He would take breaks from doing surgery to correct his nurse, to say things like "If you cut the thread too long, that can cause infection"

-anesthetics wore off, felt most of the surgery, ended up crying on the table, hands and knees shaking, unable to speak

-seemed like he had a short temper, was very very rough and would move my head around roughly. ex: he asked me to scoot up on the chair, and as i was fixing my position he grabbed my head and pulled it forward.

-just SO ungentle the entire time

-did not see me after taken stitches out.

-I really believe that he is NOT  a good doctor, and obviously not a very good man in general.

-even if this surgery comes out 100% perfect, I would not in a million years recommend him to anyone else.

-all these facts are not exaggerated, this is EXACTLY what happened.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon