A Fortunate Find After Months of Research - Los Angeles, CA

To live a life without the silly insecurities I am...

To live a life without the silly insecurities I am too old to have and unable to overcome on my own.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I was going to wait a month for my eyes to heal before posting a review, but I am so happy with the results (after 1 week) that I think Dr. Kim deserves an immediate post. If you are looking specifically for a specialist in Asian eyes be wary of websites which post pictures of models and not actual patients (I found this to be the case about 40% of the time.) Also be sure to check for a clear medical background. As for the pricing, I was quoted a very reasonable price range over my initial skype meeting which was honored when I made the trip to L.A. In all I had three procedures which costed $4500. - epicanthoplasty (cutting of inner eye) - traditional incisional technique - treatment of ptosis in both eyes This was a big decision for me and I am grateful for the chain of events and research which led me to Dr. Kim's office. It is nice to find someone with the skills and sense which allows me to trust his decisions as my surgeon.

Also, was it a painful experience?
Do you mind sharing pics?

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!