Completely Satisfied - Los Angeles, CA

I spoke to Dr. Kim about my concerns (I have an...

I spoke to Dr. Kim about my concerns (I have an extremely low threshold for pain) -- and that I was very, very nervous. He took his time and explained to me that local anesthesia doesn't numb everything, and that I will feel some tugging and pressure, but that the local anesthesia will prevent any painful sensation in the area. I could feel some tugging and pressure but it wasn't painful at all. It's only been two weeks, but I am aready excited by how my eyes look. I can't wait for the final results!!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I selected Dr. Kim based on recommendations from several people. I flew in from Michigan to have Dr. Kim do the Asian double-eyelid surgery. Just before the procedure, I reading some of the on-line reviews of Dr. Kenneth Kim. I almost reconsidered my decision to have my eyes done by him. I am so glad I didn't! He recognized how nervous I was by the fact that I was white-knuckled during the procedure, so he talked to me about the economy, my job, the weather, etc, during the entire procedure to keep my mind off of what was going on. That really helped -- and he was right.I could tell that Dr. Kim has dedicated his life to his field, and takes his work very seriously. I would recommend Dr. Kim 100%!!

How are you doing now, Debby? Hope everything's okay; please update on your progress when you can! :)