Arm Lift Artist - Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Casper and his staff are incredible when it comes to client services. They were calm, courteous and genuine professionals at all times in assisting me with this procedure. I visited Dr. Casper seven years ago, still love the results of the procedures performed to my face, so chose to have him do my brachioplasty. With weight loss and and the lack of elasticity due to aging, my arms overall had somewhat excess sagging skin but the majority of it to the back of the arms.His skill is remarkable and definitely shined in the results of my surgery. The incision placement/symmetry are true works of art. I'm shy of two weeks post-op and the scar appears to be a fine smooth line. Immediately after surgery I was wrapped in bandages and then about a week later Dr. Casper wrapped my arms in ace bandages which is easier for me to maintain. I will follow up with him this week. The pain after the surgery is not so bad instead I believe it is more of an inconvenience doing everyday stuff like brushing hair and teeth, driving, having to sleep on my back, etc. Now I am more confident exposing my arms which is important to me especially since I will retire to my home in the caribbean in the near future and arms are not exactly something one can hide in a tropical setting.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.