If You Want the Best, Go to Dr. Raffy - Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I really can't think of anything negative about my experience, other than the good doctor didn't comp it out of the kindness of his heart. :-) Just kidding, I'm sure he does plenty of charity cases, most doctors do. Dr. Raffy is the best doctor of his kind in this town, bar none. I wouldn't use any other for this kind of delicate work. He's very discrete, kind, caring, efficient and really, really good at what he does. His attention to detail is right there, noticing everything, doing a little more than what you expect. He has the nicest Physician’s Assistant that I have ever met, and my girlfriend is a doctor, so I’ve known a few. She is all business in the operating room, anticipating the doctor’s moves, ready with his instruments before he needs them, like a well-rehearsed orchestra. His facility, from the front entrance to the sterile operating rooms, is so clean you could literally eat off the floor. The price he quotes you is the total price including everything– there are no hidden charges. The follow-up visits are included, no matter how many times you need to go back (at least in my case they were.) My point is Dr. Raffy is a no-bullshit straight talking kind of guy. My only quibble is he has a funny name… Don’t joke with him about it either; that’s his heritage and he went to Grant High School (I asked) and he just might kick your ass if you do. ☺ Bottom line: I found him online just like you and had my girlfriend check him out. She said he graduated at the top of his class from UCLA Medical School and that’s about the hardest one to get into around here. He hasn’t had any run-ins with the medical establishment… My limited experience is that I found Dr. R to be a great guy, easy going even though he’s had 25 years of education he's not at all pompous or arrogant like most surgeons I’ve met. By the way, I had an ugly cyst removed and a growth in my nether regions… If you want the best in plastic, you go to Dr. Raffy, it’s really that simple.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Acne Surgery community.