Microneedling Miracle! - Los Angeles, CA

I've had acne scars that I have been trying to get...

I've had acne scars that I have been trying to get rid of for years. I have tried all the possible face creams and laser treatments you can imagine. When Dr. Karimi told me about this procedure, I figured "let's give it a go." He was so certain this was the right procedure to go with that I had trusted him completely to do this. It is by far my favorite treatment yet. I don't really have much down time due to work and such a busy schedule so this works great for me. There is little to no pain with this remarkable pen and you get the most effective results. My face was red at the end of the procedure but diminished as each day went on. It looked like I had been sitting in the sun for a few hours. Nothing some make up can't cover up! Once the redness completely disappears, you have the healthy glow to your skin that makes you look like you just got back from a 2 week vacation! I highly recommend this procedure to anyone who wants to get rid of acne scars or if you're just looking for some skin rejuvenation! I have completed 3 treatments and plan on continuing for more results! Thanks Dr. Karimi! :)
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karimi is one of the best physicians out there. He is generous and honest. Not only does he have the best bed side manner, but he is also very smart and talented! I originally came in for a laser consult to improve the appearance of my acne scarring. Dr Karimi suggested an innovative new technique called microneedling. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten on my skin since I started treatment. My skin is glowing! Thanks to Dr. Karimi's honesty and technique, I have great results for a fraction of the cost of expensive lasers. I have already recommended him to several of my friends and continue to see him for all my cosmetic needs. He's the BEST!

Can u tell me was the cost 400 per treatment? Or is 400 what you have spend of the amount of treatments so far? Thank you!
How wonderful!! Thanks for sharing, how far apart do you space out your treatments? What laser treatments did you try?
I just completed my 4th treatment and I wait at least two weeks! I have done a few chemical peels as well as profractional laser treatments. Love the microneedling!