33 Year Old Juvederm Under Eyes - Los Angeles, CA

This may be a little premature to review but I...

This may be a little premature to review but I just had 1 syringe of juvederm injected in my tear trough/ upper cheeks and I am ecstatic with the result. I've been contemplating doing this for over a year, for fear of bruising or damaging worse such a delicate area. I instantly looked 5 years younger walking out the door. I can't stop staring in the mirror! The result is very natural but nice. The dr even corrected some asymmetry in my cheeks. Just hope no bruises appear because I'm not telling anyone what I did.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Hi jojo2014 I am also thinking about juvaderm for hollowness in the cheeks due to aging. I already had this scheduled once then turned around and cancelled. I'm 43 and the only other filler I had was about 4 years ago and that was for restylene in the lips. Spent over $1,000 and it didn't last a week. Was really really disappointed. This is why I'm so leary to jump right in. It's a lot of money just to have nothing at the end of the day . Your post actually got me excited and I'm praying that this time around will be different. The filler is actually voluma which is the latest in juvaderm and is supposed to last 18 months to two years. Was curious if you had any pics you could post and if you can tell me how you went about finding a doctor. The place I am scheduled to go to is called "the skin center " and the person that is supposed to do the injection is a R.N. not a plastic seurgon. I've heard she has 10 years of experience there but I don't know anyone personally that's gone to her. Any info you can share would be helpful. Glad your so happy with your results...:)