Thrilled with Explant Results - Los Angeles, CA

I had silicone, over the muscle implants for 18...

I had silicone, over the muscle implants for 18 years. The last couple of years I had a weird 'burning' sensation that would come and go and I couldn't figure out what caused it - bra - no bra, etc. I also began to just feel 'matronly' with these large breasts starting to head south over time.

I had them removed 6 days ago. The surgery was easy as can be, I felt some soreness at the incision sites over the next 2 days, but the worst pain was definitely from the hangover from being intubated.

I did not have any capsular contracture and my plastic surgeon said they slipped out very easily.

I still have small bandages on but I can see a little bruising on the left side. They are not too saggy. They were 325cc and I am now definitely an A again.

I am thrilled with the results. If this is the worst they are going to look, I could not be happier. I expect them to continue to improve as the skin contracts, so I'm totally happy. They feel fantastic.

Which doctor at Kaiser did you have!?
Which doctor at Kaiser did you have!?
I also have Kaiser. I have some problems with mine.. So Kaiser can cover the removal??? I would be thrilled if they could!!!
Kaiser

OK, so I had them removed through my insurance at Kaiser. From the date of referral to the plastic surgeon to the date of surgery, it was about 2 months. The surgeon was excellent. Warned me extensively about how my breasts might look so I would be prepared. My anesthesiologist was terrific. I had zero pain.