Awesome Work - I Love my Body Now! - Los Angeles, CA

I'm 21 and from Germany but my parents are...

I'm 21 and from Germany but my parents are from Vietnam. So I'm Asian and as usual Asians do not have big boobs but my Mom and my sister were 2 of the lucky ones who do have big boobs but unfortunately I was not one of them. When I was younger I always told myself that not everyone can have big boobs and that nobody is perfect und that I could deal with my small chest. But when I got older I noticed that they were just tooooo small and from an age of 14 I always wanted to get a breast augmentation. My Mom told me that she would always support me but I just had to wait until I'll be older.

So when I was 20 I went to California for 3 months to visit my older sister who just moved there a year ago. Before my trip I did a lot of research at home on what doctor I should go to, what implants to get, saline or silicone etc, etc. So finally when i arrived in CA my sister found Dr. Thomas who has an office in Lancaster that is close to where she lives. After my consultation I felt soooo good and was a 100% sure to get me an appointment for the surgery.

I got 275cc's silicone and i LOVE my boobs now. They are just perfect and have the right size that totally fit the rest of my body. My sister and I are soooooo content with Dr. Thomas and his staff. They were so caring and helpful. Now that I'm back in Germany I still get their help over eMails when I have any questions. I would definitely do the surgery again even though it was a little bit painful ;)

My story is similar to your.. except I have 3 sisters to compare to.. Congrats to your decision.. After 4 weeks I can say it was the best decision i've made so far.

Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! I'm glad you're happy with your results! Hooray!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I was never satisfied with my small breasts and always cheated with my size by wearing 2 bras at the same time. I got so irritated by the big boobs of my Mom and my sister from time to time and didn't understand why mine were so small. So when I was 20 i thought that it was time for a change.