Can Someone Contact Me with Information Please - Los Angeles, CA

I would like to try this product, I have a friend...

I would like to try this product, I have a friend who claims she saled this product for $40, I dont know if this is the real deal or what so can I have the number to a distributer. I would like to try this product, I have a friend who claims she saled this product for $40,I would like to try this product, I have a friend who claims she saled this product for $40, I dont know if this is the real deal or what so can I have the number to a distributer. I dont know if this is the real deal or what so can I have the number to a distributer.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Im feeling sorry for you because the moderator keeps deleting the comments but Im pretty sure were all talking about the Itworks body wrap which is the only body wrap I know of that you can take out of a plastic pouch, unfold it and its already ready to usr. Its called an Ultimate Body applicator and any search for Iteorks products should take you to a distributor, its an mlm and if its legit product itll take you to a company sales portal window theyre all identical.
Sorry for the typos my fat fingers dont do mobile well. Itworks.