multiple surgeries

I wanted asian blepharaplasty to get creases in my...

I am very unhappy with my overall experience and my end results of my experience.

Dr. Kim was very rough during the surgery and something didn't feel quite right. Well once the procedure was over, I looked in the mirror and had these huge, massively puffed eyelids. They were weirdly shaped and uneven. At first I thought/hoped it was just because of the swelling, but they went on to heal to look even worse. They had different heights, were pointed up in the middle, awkwardly shaped. They looked like eyes that could belong on different people-- one ey has a startled, wide eyed look and the other looks dull and hooded. Basically, they ended up assymetrical and very unmatched.

At this point, Dr. Kim should have told me that he couldn't revise it. Instead he led me to believe the mistakes could be easily corrected and were minor. So I went in for a second more invasive surgery. Because I received incisional blepharaplasty with ptosis twice, I feel hopeless at the thought of ever getting my eyes fixed. The scars are very visible now whereas with the first surgery they weren't noticeable. I can only imagine how bad the scarring would get with a third procedure.

Well, here I am 2 years post op from original surgery (and one year post op from the revision surgery he did) and my eyes are soo ugly, the creases have very visible and gross looking scars, and I am terrified that he has caused so much damage that now, I have no hope of getting them fixed by even the best surgeon. My eyes just dont *feel* right. I can feel the unevenness all the time and it crushes me to see myself in the mirror. When I see pictures of myself, I feel like I have no hope and they will never be fixed. I went in for a minor procedure and came out with my life destroyed.

add some photos
I'm so sorry you didn't get the results you wanted, I hope you find support in the Community.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon