Dental Work in - Los Algondones, MX

Hello- I had to have 13 crowns, which is all of...

Hello- I had to have 13 crowns, which is all of my top teeth, put on. I have had 3 appointments, have my temps on currently, last appointment will be Oct 21 2013 with Dr Roberto Arce Lopez in Los Algondones MX. The cost total: $3190.00. This includes exam, scaling and planing cleaning, regular cleaning, preparation, acrylic temps and porcelain permanents. I then can submit my dental work to my dental insurance for reimbursement, which brings my total cost to : $1990.00. This experience for the cost and time has been an absolute success. I will be getting my entire bottoms done at the beginning of 2014. Good luck all!
Just want to add my experience with Dr Roberto Arce of Los Algondones . I went in yesterday because I felt I need my bridges replaced. Dr. Roberto reassured me that I do not need to have any of my crowns displaced; but he had to build 2 of my core buildup; which he charged $150.00 U.S. each = $300.00 and gluing my bridge back in place which is $100.00 U.S. and $10.00 per x-ray for each tooth. The total cost was $420.00. His prices were much higher than when I can get in Phoenix. I had a quote of $110.00 for building up the core and $80.00 for gluing back the bridge. To add insult to injury, he charged me $20.00 for a 500 ML bottle of Perioxidin which the Purple Pharmacy at Los Algondones sells for $17.00. Dr. Roberto Acre gorged me because the summer season is slow and he had to make up for lack of customers. I would double check your price before attempting to use Dr. Roberto Acre.

Welcome to RealSelf, GMadrigal, and thank you so much for sharing your story!  Are you planning on posting pictures of your teeth so that we can see your transformation?  I'm excited to hear how it goes with the procedure on the 21st.  I really hope you find our community a good support for you!  Good luck!

Dr Roberto Arce Lopez

He is super accurate and amazingly gentle.