Couldn't Be Happier - Los Alamitos, CA

At age 16, I started researching this procedure .....

At age 16, I started researching this procedure ... Fast forward to this past Summer (I'm 28), I still knew getting breast augmentation was a MUST for me! Having done my homework, I couldn't be more confient and pleased with my PS, and thus, my results :) Dr. E and his staff were not only professional, but friendly, honest and accommodating! I'm 5'6", 120 lbs. I got 400 cc moderate plus profile silicone implants.

I appreciate all the wonderful compliments and...

I appreciate all the wonderful compliments and feedback - Makes me feel really good about myself! I'm at 3 months post-op and was so excited about my recent bathing suit hunt. Can't wait to show off the new additions come summer time...
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I has been to several consultations with other surgeons - Upon initial visit with Dr. E, I just knew he was the right PS for me. Even after leaving his office, my boyfriend was glowing with confidence. It was a no-brainer.

I love you results! I'm going to do 410 mod sientras and I hope my turn out anything near as great as yours, your scars look amazing!
Beautiful results! I am getting Mentor 400cc mod+ in a few weeks - what size did you start with? Love your results. I hope mine turn out as well.
Thanks nylcaj, I was a 32/34 AA or A cup, depending on the bra.
How do you feel about the projection? I have been offered mod+ or hp and I'm leaning toward the mod+ but I do worry they may be too flat. Your results are great!
Hi Nylcaj, I'm not the girl in the pic (obviously) but a patient of Dr. E. He is a great doctor and he did an awesome job on me, but in retrospect I think I would have gone a little bigger like 475cc ( I'm 425cc silicone HP, previously had 325cc saline). I would have also gone with a moderate plus because I feel like projection with HP at times is a bit much. They look big from the front (torpedo! lol but not terrible), but from the side not very big. It all depends on the look you're going for too. Good luck!
Thank you for your feedback! It's such a difficult decision, but I think I am going to go with the mod+ and hopefully achieve a more natural fullness. Thanks again! :)
In terms of projection, I reinforced a "natural look" with my PS. With that, HP was out of the question for me especially with the cc amount I was going with (less than 500 cc). All HP implants I have seen, for the exception of a few, just looked over-done. I was always partial towards the Mod+ photos because of the tear-drop shape - I MUST HAVE for me! Hope the helps!
they look amazing! I hope I get results like this!
Your breasts look awesome! Dr. E is doing my BA this coming Friday and I have to admit, I was getting a little nervous but looking at your pic has set me a little more at ease. I hope mine come out just as nice!
You look amazing! I hope mine will turn out just as great! What was your BWD?
You look great! I'm hoping for the same result!
Oh I love how they look!! Wish mine looks like that :D
they look awesome!
you look amazing!!!!
I like how it looks with the shirt on!
You look amazing!!! I'm scheduled for May 7th silicone under the muscle, I'm trying to decide on 350cc or 400cc. What bra size are you wearing now? I'm leaning towards 400cc especially after seeing yours:-)
I was a 32 AA before. Now, I measure at Victoria's Secret as a 32 DDD.
I just wanted to let you know you look great! You look so natural! I also had 400cc mod silicone under the muscle. I'm only 3 weeks post op so I can't wait to see how I look when all the swellings gone. :-) thanks for your post and take care!
You look amazing! It's so encouraging to see how things progressed for you as I'm not even at 2 wk mark yet.
I love your look! I'm scheduled for my first procedure tomorrow! Just wondering, (if you dont mind sharing!)did you have an areolar reduction? And do you know the diameter of yours now?
Thanks csujane08 - of course I'll share! I didn't have areolar reduction. I'll have to get back to you with the diameter. Stay tuned...
Thanks very much. You're a lucky lady! [=
Ok so areolar diameter is 1.25 in (or 3.5 cm)
Thank youuu, I so appreciate it! Happy hunting for swimmies!
You look amazing!!