I'm 38 Years Old and This is my Second BA. Went from Saline to Silicone This Time. - Los Alamitos, CA

I initially had breast augmentation when I was 24...

I initially had breast augmentation when I was 24 years old. Not by Dr. Esmailian but somewhere else. Over time as we all know these need to be replaced. Well with me, one actually ruptured so I had no choice but to replace them. I went with silicone this time vs saline. I was against silicone at first but then once I got all my information correct, etc…this ended up being my choice. I went from a 325cc saline, to 425cc silicone HP. Before having ANY surgeries I was a 36C, but after two kids, these weren’t the fullest C cups. Not saggy but I wanted them to be more voluptuous and full! This second time around, if I could go back, I would have definitely went bigger. In doing my research a lot of people wrote “when in doubt go bigger”. I was just afraid of looking like Dolly Parton! I wish I would have gone at least with a 500cc, moderate plus. The HP is great for projection, but sometimes I feel it’s a bit much. Not in a bad way, but they are very perky! I guess that’s good. I’m only going on 6 months post-op so it could also be just me adjusting. Not sure yet what size bra I am since I haven’t gotten professionally measured yet. Remember results of course will vary depending on how much breast tissue you’re working with. My current size is bigger than a D but not quite a DD. Long story short, overall I am happy with the work he did and glad he rescued me from my flat tire boob. Lol! They’re also very nice n’ soft and I can’t feel the shell anymore so that’s great!

I went from saline to silicone in 6 mo due to revision surgery wish I had gotten silicone first. I am 59 and these were my first ones.
What made you wish you'd initially gotten silicone? I got saline way back when, because there was all that controversy over silicone, etc....I was a little scared.
They are so much softer and more "breast like" compared to the saline which at times felt like rocks for the 6 months I had them . My ps thought that by going under the armpit that there would less scarring and less chance of capsular contraction. But I had to have a revision as the implants were uneven as it turned out my breast pocket was "deformed" . He replaced for no cost. And did fat grafting to create more cleavage as my breasts were very far apart on my chest. I am so much more comfortable.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

To anyone wanting breast augmentation I highly recommend Dr. Esmailian. Not only is he professional, but his personality is very genuine and not condescending like other surgeons. He is very personable, professional, and will take the time to answer all your questions. He doesn't pressure you into choosing anything you aren’t comfortable with. His office staff is also very nice and helpful and his assistant that does the consults is fabulous! She will get back to you via email or phone and will also answer any questions or concerns! This is a great team right here! I kind of wish I would have gone a little bigger (nobody’s ever heard that before right? Lol) but overall I am very happy with my experience and also with my breasts! Surgery was also a breeze! He makes you feel really comfortable before going under. Thank you Dr. Esmailian!!!