Very Worthwhile For Angiomas, Broken Capillaries, Etc. - Los Alamitos, CA

I get this specifically to treat red spots -...

I get this specifically to treat red spots - angiomas, broken capillaries, etc.

The charge is by the number of laser pulses. 50 pulses is $175. If you get more pulses it will be less expensive per pulse.

You will have your eyes covered for this laser procedure. No painkiller is used. It hurts worse than IPL, much less that Fraxel. But the treatment is limited to the number of pulses you buy, so the pain is very bearable.

I have had this procedure done 3 times.

The nurse works with magnifying eyeglasses, so she easily finds spots that I didn't point out to her.

Some spots disappear immediately. Sometimes, I get a bruise where I was zapped. The bruise will last 4 days then go away. I've never had any bruise that makeup did not cover.

Sometimes a spot is unaffected and needs further treatment, but this is rare.

Some areas, like around your nose, are difficult to clear up because it seems we are constantly producing new broken capillaries there. I just heard that from an aesthetician, but it seems to be true. So you might have to adjust your expectations for your nose.

But Candela V Beam is better than Spot Be Gone. No kidding. Got a little red blemish on your face, this will take care of it.

I have not tried it for a few little spider veins on my thighs. I'm not completely sure that V Beam is approved treatment for that. I will addend this post to let you know if I try it on my legs.

I recommend this to my friends. Everyone who's tried it has been very pleased with the cost effictiveness of it.

Tina at Patient Preferred Dermatology

If you read my other reviews, you will see that I'm particular about the service. Tina, a RN who does laser treatments, is just wonderful. She's always been on time, she explains what she's doing and lets me know what to expect. The front desk is generally good here

This sounds like something I may try for the tiny little red veins on my face.  Seems like you are pretty happy!

The pain thing kinda freaks me out though!!!