Loose Skin and Fat Stomach 2 Years After Having a Tummy Tuck

My stomach just hung over my pants, it was...

My stomach just hung over my pants, it was ridiculous. I was very scared of the surgery, but it was okay and in about 5 to 6 months I saw great results. The scarring was less than desirable though. There is a big ugly scar up the middle of my stomach.

I think your PS should pay. he did not do it right. It is 13 months now and PS suggested to redue my tummy tuck because I still swell up after walking and I might have ripped some tissue.
I did not know that a tummytuck can come loose. I had some sutures removed because my body was rejecting them and my stomach still swells alot after 7 months. Won't do it again.
I was very happy with my TT 10 years ago, but now I have to look for info about why it has come 'untucked'! Please note that it is not fat, but a new PS tells me that the sutchers have come loose! In the last 2 years or so, I noticed my midriff getting very rounded. From under my boobs to my navel, is hard and I feel weird sensations like itching that cannot be scratched, stabbing sharp twinges and the feeling that there is a water baloon beneath my sternum. New PS says that it is coming undone. I want to do another one, but now its up to $7,500.00. It was fine for a few years, but now I need another surgery?! I never planned to have to do it twice!

The results that I desired just didnt last and the scarring is terrible for me.