Chemical Peel: Look Like Me Again

This was a great procedure - literally make me...

This was a great procedure - literally make me look like myself again. (You know, instead of that old person in the mirror). the lines above my lips are gone, the wrinkles in my forehead, even the crow's feet are barely discernable. The enlarged pores are gone as well.  On the downside, you look really scary for a couple of weeks - I had to wear a surgical mask so as not to frighten my  little girl. I don't remember how much it cost, so disregard that number. I had to put something in to submit. Try to do it when people won't be around to be grossed out. You'll love the results.

Hi can you tell me what sort if peel you had?

Phenol peels are very deep and require substantial recovery

I recently researched a medium depth peel for a friend and found on webmd that recovery time was quite substantial.  aquaphor ointment is for severe dry skin

Medium-depth and deep peeling may result in swelling, as well as the presence of water blisters that may break, crust, turn brown and peel off over a period of seven to 14 days. Medium-depth peels may be repeated in six to twelve months, if necessary.

How long has it been since your phenol peel?

Not sure which ointment your using, but my dermatologist contacts suggest Aquaphor (available at Amazon).

Please keep us up to date on your progress!

Please I need a referral to someone who specializes in phenol-croton oil peels...I am in NYC and there is no one here I trust since my old derm retired [ he made it his life's work]. I know the plastic surgeon who lectures on it is in Oregon, I will travel if I have to.
HELP...I had a phenol peel almost two weeks ago. My skin healed very well, with the exception of the skin over my upper lip. It is red,irritated and peeling. Everytime I talk, eat,laugh,etc it hurts. My plastic surgeon told me to just keep moisturizing. I have been using everything, including Euercin (petroleum)ointment, but to no avail. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks