I Feel Beautiful Again! Mommy Makeover a MUST! - Longview, WA

After having 4 children, two of which were twins,...

After having 4 children, two of which were twins, my stomach looked as though it had slid five inches south. I also had a herniated belly button and could place two fingers horazontally between my abdominal muscles. Working out did nothing to help.

Even being within my BMI I still did not feel attractive with my clothes off. I could fold a three inch panus that hid my tattoo while standing. My husband said I looked "fine" (of course-he loves me, but as women we know how our own perceptions get the best of us...especially in bed. I needed to feel attractive again.

I admit post op I was hurting for a good week or two. The recliner was my sleepng quarters for the first few days. Take your pain meds while the pain is STARTING to hurt again not when it is hurting again...TRUST ME! It was worth it!  WE love the results...my libido is through the roof!! He was even able to get rid of that tatoo!

You can't tell from the picture but he was able to get a large fillet "like they throw around at Pike Street Market" in Seattle (his words)-I asked. It has been two months and I am in a two piece bathing suit at the beach again!

P.S. to save on anesthesia I had a breast augmentation done at the same time. Had to fill up what breast feeding sucked out! They get more natural looking every week!

I had researched and knew I wanted them placed under the muscle and I wanted silicone....WOW..talk about feeling natural! It's all me up front..he can't feel the implants at all! Cost $6,700. I am 37 and my sister calls me barbie now....LOL!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. R was the ideal surgeon! To help him figure out what I wanted for the breast augmentation, one of the first things he did was set a sheet of approx. twenty pictures in front of me. The pictures were of different breast size models in their bras. From the very natural looking to the bowling balls on the chest rediculous sizes. After choosing the most natural looking size he explained that the next step was to make sure we fit my chest width. He said it was like fitting a shoe to a foot. This was nothing like I had anticipated. In the consultation I placed a bra on, placed the proposed implants in the bra and put a tank top over that. It was very helpful in solidifying my choice in size. Because I live so far away they let me do my pre-op over the phone. The staff is so friendly and helpful! I have fallen in love with them all! The tummy tuck was pretty straight forward explainations, mostly post op questions and answers. There were pre-op preparations I had to do as well. Dr. R and the staff were very thorough with making sure I understood what was to happen. I felt very comfortable with them and the procedures. On the day of surgery Dr. R made his marks and asked ME if it looked right! While on the surgery table getting my I.V. place he put his hand on mine and reassured me that everything was going to turn out great. I am an RN and let me tell you....it is a rare thing to have a surgeon with that kind of bedside manner!! I feel as though he and his staff really cared about me and what I wanted. Not one time did I feel like a herded cow pushed though a line....we've all been to doctor's offices were the people were so disconnected they did not see you just another "patient". Not so here! I would cross states to go again if needed! I believe my longest waiting room time was like 5 min. Follow up appointments have been excellent! I have been able to get all of my questions answered and the patient rep Rose has been wonderful in helping with FMLA at work as well as any billing questions I had prior to surgery.

High there, You look fantastic!!! How many cc's -vs- height??? Did you have a lift too??
U really look great!
You look great. Can I know what size/type implants you have & your height. That's the way I want mine to look!
Glad you are happy with your MM - you look great :)
You look fantastic!