Better Than a Face Lift - Longmont, CO

I'm 53 years old. 5 mos. ago I had fat transfer...

I'm 53 years old. 5 mos. ago I had fat transfer from my hips to my cheeks and around my eyes. It was definitely worth it, and much less invasive/expensive than a face lift. I had surgical tape across my cheeks for the first 10 days. Be prepared for about a month of noticeable redness and bruising, and another 1 or 2 months of a 'Miss Piggy' look until all of the swelling goes down. It's not something you can completely hide unless you take an extended time off from interacting with people. After 3 months, it started looking really great. Now I look closer to late 30's than early 50's. The sites on both of my hips where the doctor harvested the fat are the only lingering sign of what I had done - I have lipo scars that will take up to a year to fade.

I live outside Greeley and may have to check Dr. Schmidt. Thanks for the review.
hi i had this done and swelling had gone by 2 weeks and couldnt even tell just very slightly
Longmont Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have gone to this doctor for other cosmetic procedures in the past. He's very experienced and does a great job explaining options and results.