Bra Fat "Arm Pit Area" - Longmont, CO

I have only had 1 session so far. But I have to...

I have only had 1 session so far. But I have to warn you that this area is NOT painless. I'm not sure i will continue with the other 4 sessions as I about died in the first session. If I had known then what I know now, i might opt for surgery instead. I can't speak for anyone else but I was told in my appt minutes b4 my session that this is one of the most sensitive areas of the body. Basically my armpit was on fire. My husband was in the appt. with me to be supportive but he preferred I NOT have it done at all. I wish others would post about their experience with Exilis on this part of the body. After more research and word of mouth I was told this area DOES NOT get very good results. Unfortunately, I already prepaid. I think I will try to stick it out for one more session and decide whether or not I can make it thru the remaining sessions. To tell you the honest truth, at this point I feel so embarrassed that I am putting myself thru this much pain just so I don't have to hear from my husband "I TOLD YOU SO!" So I'm hoping I can make it thru the next few sessions. My husband thinks I'm crazy for doing it.....I'm starting to wonder myself!