Results/Questions - Long Island, NY

I had vaso lipo of my flanks and lower abdomen two...

I had vaso lipo of my flanks and lower abdomen two and a half weeks ago. The first week and a half were the worst feeling I have ever had. I am quite concerned as I have not lost any inches or pounds and actually look bigger than before.

Does anyone know if this will change, the dr said it will take time but from what io am reading I should have seen some results by now.

I cant honestly make a recomendation at this point in time, I am still concerned that I did all this for nothing. I still have a 33 inch waist line and 39 at the hips.

Any updates?
I know exactly how you feel. Even though you can see a pretty big difference inches wise on my 4 day post op pics, i have increasing became more swollen looking almost to the point where i feel like i look very close to my before picture. i dont get it. i know we are told that it could & will take time, but i cant believe i had seen such difference at 4 days commpared to how WORSE i have become(today i am 4 weeks). i actualy started gettin worse not long after my 4 day pic was taken. I guess we just have to wait & see
Thanks I appreciate the honest feedback. Good luck to you too!
They say it takes time, 3-6 months, so you may just have to be patient. I had Slim Lipo almost 4 weeks ago and feel the same way you do. I have not lost any weight, which I didn't really expect to, but I don't look any different. Fortunately I measured myself before the surgery and I have lost 1 inch on my abs (around naval) but my waist is exactly the same and so are my thighs. I measure myself every morning, just waiting for the day I wake up and can see a clear difference. It is really frustrating looking at reviews of people with amazing after pictures the next day. Just be patient. Good luck.