So Happy;) - Long Island, NY

Ok, so being a mom is the best thing in the world...

Ok, so being a mom is the best thing in the world but the aftermath of having a child is not the best thing in the world! I finally got back to the weight I was before I got pregnant but didn't look the same, my breast were smaller and I had all this extra loose skin around my tummy! I felt ugly, so for my birthday I decided to treat myself to a tummy tuck;)

I went to a couple plastic surgeons for tummy tuck consults and I picked Dr Diehl because he was really knowledgeable about the procedure. Dr. Diehl took the time to go over the whole surgery with me and also discussed what to expect after surgery! He answered all my questions and never made me rushed;)

My tummy tuck results are great, I finally have the flat tummy that I always wanted! I didn't even have a tummy this flat in high school lol The only thing I regret is waiting so long to finally have this done!!!! I do not feel ugly anymore;)Next on my list is breast augmention;)

Thank you Dr Diehl and your wonderful staff for holding my hand and taking care of me through this whole tummy tuck experience;)

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to RealSelf.     I am glad to hear you are so happy and loving your new tummy.   It would be great to see some before and after pictures:)