Terrible Rhinoplasty - Long Island, NY

I am writing this at least 12 years too late . I...

I am writing this at least 12 years too late . I had rhinoplasty with this doctor in my mid twenties. I wish the Internet was widely used than. I went by a girlfriend who was happy with her rhino, I should have know better since i didn't love her nose, but it was better than what she had. Now I am searching for a surgeon Incan trust, which seems to be very difficult, to do a revision on the mess her made. I waited this long because it was an awful experience and I really don't want to go thru it again and I am petrified that I will look worse.

He told me my nose was very wide and he couldn't get the bones back together, when I expressed my disappointment after the surgery with my results! Now it is wider at top then narrow than wide and tip is still too big and left nostril Is collapsing and sticking out, and I have indents on side of nose and a red line down the top and a cartilage bump on top. The reason I am looking to get a revision now is because, as I am aging it seems as if these defects are becoming more noticeable, due to thinning of skin. I am self conscious of the indents and line and makeup really doesn't cover it. I am happy this sites exists, wish I had it than, I would have done a lot more research. Don't go to this doctor. All I wanted was a pretty nose and now I have to spend a ton of money fixing his botched surgery.

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

No star. Went on a friends recommendation.