Smart Lipo DR Asare - Long Island, NY

Im 32 years old and im very active i exercise...

im 32 years old and im very active i exercise regularly, Im 144 lbs. curvey shape but pretty toned. No matter what i did my outter thighs also known as the (sattlebags) still had that pear shape no matter what i did! it really botherd me alot i struggled with this my whole life, really scared to really do anything about it but just DEAL!!! a few months ago my fiancé had gynecomastia surgery and smart lipo its basicly male reducton surgury. This is something that has bothered him since i met him! we went do Dr. Asare for a consult and it was obvious he was over qualified to preform this procediure , he asnwered all our questions and made us feel realy safe and comfortable. Right then and there i said to my fiancé i want you to do this because ur so unhappy and i want him to look and feel amazing just like the way i look at him hes amazing to me. so with in a few weeks he was booked and ready to go!!! within the first week i saw a huge change i couldent believe it! i saw the look on his face and that was worth every penny of the proceidure!! Dr. Asare did a great job its been a month and it looks even better im so happy i pushed him to do it! he can acually wear a tee shirt and not see (man Boobs) hes happy im happy :)

soooo after seeing him be brave enough to do somethimg like this a few months before our wedding i said to myself i can do this to!!! my outter legs botherd me most of my life and i said its now or never he supported me like i supported him, He took me to DR. asare and he took one look and saw exactley what i saw SATTLEBAGS!! lol so embaressed by them i said please help me!!! we took some before and after pics he answered my 45 questions!!!! and then we discussed booking right away he was a lil busy and had to wait a few weeks but i was willing and ready! i was so damn scared i made my poor fiancé nuts for a whole month petrified of having it done and being slightly sedated the thought of this gave me anxiety to the max !!!!!!
so yesterday was the big day 5/7/13 and i was scared i arrived and from the second i walked in the nurse/Drs assistand lucy was a complete doll she was so conferting and made me feel so relaxed answered all my questions and reasured me about everything i needed to be reassured about. she gave me some relaxing meds and that helped even more the nerves subsided and i was calm dr asare came in spoke with me and gave me some more meds his own Cocktail wich i was terrified of by the way.... and with in 20 mins it was time i went in and i acually fell asleep lol i did not feel a thing!!!! i kid you not its amazing because if i would of known it was this simple and NON INVASIVE i would of saved my self alot of neves and stressing!!
my biggest mistake was searching the internet and reading all the crazy BS people put out there you have to do ur research but u can make ur self nuts looking and reading whats out there. Anyway so im in the OR i vagley remember anything but the 2 really nice nurses putting my garmet on me and it was OVER i was like really?????? i felt nothing i recoverd for about an hour and i was out the door!!! i still cant believe it!! so now its the day after i waited 24 hours to take my dressings off and shower i nearly lost it i was like holy shit J (fiancé) look look babe there gone smooth as a babys but we both were shocked because i was walking around beyond excited with no pain its just weird how can there be no real pain i feel like i worked my legs out at the gym and had the sore really good workout feeling. im so happy and wish i have not waited this long spent most of my 20's in a cover up of the lower body wich sucked!!! its about 8:30 PM day after feeling great ready to back to work tomorrow! I had to share this with anyone who is concerned or has questions. Dr asare and his staff were wonderful they really were i have to say i send a thank you to all of you for making me feel safe and comfortable. im so happy and its only the day after , cant wait to put my wedding dress on and not seeing that dreadful pear botom heavy look i hated. couldn't be happier :) thanks agaian

sept 18 6 months later..

beyond pleased with my results. my wedding dress fit like a glove*) exreamley happy and i have no regrets. I really wish i did this a long time ago.
Dr Asare

I agree...I find it hard to believe also. I think this is a lot of damage control by some employees
without pics.....hard to believe your story!
You are more then welcome to call me. I'm not really into putting pics on the Internet. I posted my story because I was extremely pleased with the doctors work.
Oh ok......I went to see him 2 weeks ago.....feel free to take a look of my pictures!
I would love to see some before and after photos if possible.
no problem have to look thru some of my pics Dr. asare took them as well when i go to see him il put some up. tuesday will be 3 weeks since my procidure and i couldent be happier i still cant believe the difference its crazy.