Waiting Impatiently for my Quick Recovery! - Long Island, NY

My biggest mistake was in taking minimally...

My biggest mistake was in taking minimally invasive for minimal pain! 8 days out, I can't walk, sit, stand, or sleep comfortably. Everything hurts, yet skin is tingly almost numb in places. I had inner and outer thighs, knees, hips, saddlebags, and love handles done. I have been up and about since the night of my surgery, and it is an absolute struggle. My bruises are looking great, thanks to Arnica most likely, but the pressure from the swelling, fluid, and hardness is almost unbearable. Plus, I haven't seen results since the day after surgery. I'm trying very hard not to get disappointed :(. If I hadn't seen my new shape the day of the procedure I would blame anything else, but right now I am just feeling let down about the recovery that was supposed to be so easy.

My doctor and his staff have been nothing short of excellent through everything, even giving me cell and home numbers, just in case. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi, I was wondering who your doctor was in long island? I've also just had surgery in that area and feeling disappointed. 6days post op and can't move! Did the results end up being worth it?
How are you doing now that a little more time has gone by? I am getting all of the same procedures done plus my chin on Monday. Would you do it again?

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you're having a rough time at the moment. I know recovery times can be different for everyone, has your doctor been able to give you any advice?

Please do keep us updated on your progress.