Smart Lipo Tomorrow Upper and Lower Abdominal - Long Island, NY

I'm 26yrs old,no children yet. i will be...

i'm 26yrs old,no children yet. i will be getting smart lipo on 01/14/2012.I am currently 206lbs.i'm so nervous!

i live 3 hours away from the facility and they are coming to pick me up and bring me home! that's a plus.my boyfriend will be traveling with me.i don't know what to expect but i am hoping for the best results possible. pics soon. Wish me luck!

dr asare

oh really :( what about now, has it improved...?
hi everyone, I must say that I feel like i didn't get what i paid for the doctor told me that he was going to take out 5 liters which is 11lbs and ended up only take out 5lbs, there is a little diffrence, but i wanted more. just get everything in writting b/c once it's done they have your money and run..they didn't even try to offer a touch up or anything. so idk know i guess the pictures they show are not what your going to get.i would love to see your before and after pics!
Hi, I hope your procedure went well. We have the same doctor. I'm scheduled for this month...Ahh.
chloe668, did you get the procedure done? if so hope your doing wellplease let me know how you like your results!
Hi, I was wondering if you are satisfied with your results?

Hi Roxxi,

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I hope your procedure went well. Please let us know how you're doing!

Kirsty